2021 TJFS Stop 4: Sugar Bowl IFSA Junior Regional 2*
ANNOUNCEMENT: DEC 8, 2020:
Due to COVID-19 concerns, we will not be able to move forward with the dates of Stop 1 at Sugar Bowl scheduled for January 23rd & 24th. We remain hopeful and continue to work to reschedule this event later in the season when COVID-19 tiers improve. Please check the Tahoe Freeride website for updates: https://www.tahoefreeride.org/event-schedule-2021.html
UPDATE JAN 29: THIS EVENT IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING RESCHEDULED. We are hoping to pull it off March 27-28, 2021. THIS IS A TENTATIVE DATE, check back for updates soon.
- As in years past, it will be mandatory for coaches to be in possession of a 2021 IFSA Coach Membership and hold a current L100 or L200 certification.
- If you are unsure on your certification status, contact the IFSA Admin Team: Contact Us
- New for 2021: it will now be mandatory for coaches to also register on The Driven for any IFSA Junior events they plan to attend. There is no registration fee, however registration is compulsory if coaches plan to attend. Coaches who HAVE NOT registered will not be granted ticketing benefits or access to the event or venue. Please help keep events running smoothly by completing registration on The Driven.
Athlete Check-in: TBA
Mandatory* Athlete Meeting: TBA
*If you cannot attend the mandatory athlete meeting, you must make arrangements with the event organizer, listed below.
Competition Dates: Jan 23-24, 2021
Divisions: Skiing, Snowboarding
Age Categories: 12-14, 15-18
Liability release waivers for this event can be downloaded as a PDF file below.
For questions specific to this event, the schedule, or cancellation requests,
please contact the Event Organizer: TBA
If you wish to compete or coach, you must register during the registration period indicated below.
- Registration OPENS:Date & Time TBA
- Registration Link: TBA
Event Registration Price: TBA
An IFSA Junior membership is required to compete.
Click Here to obtain your IFSA 2021 Membership.
- Athletes: TBA
- Parents: TBA
- If available, lodging discounts will be listed here when made available by the Event Organizer.
TAHOE FREERIDE Refund and Cancellation Policy
TJFS|Tahoe Freeride schedules, organizes and executes events, provides various types of insurance, maintains regional rankings, and advocates for Freeride athletes in the Far West Region of IFSA. The following event refund and cancellation policy applies to all age groups of registered athletes for both Junior Regional 2* and Junior National 3* event.
● There is a $45 processing fee for all refunds including for reasons of injury or illness.
● Refunds minus the processing fee will be issued up until midnight 10 days before the first day of competition, after that date refunds will not be issued unless due to injury or COVID-19 illness. A Doctor’s note will be required .
● Should event cancellations occur, a refund will be issued minus the $45 processing fee.
● In the instance of a rescheduled event, your original registration fee goes toward the rescheduled date. If you can’t make the rescheduled date you will be issued a refund minus the $45 processing fee. The request must be made 7 days prior to the first day of competition for that rescheduled event.
● If your division is not able to compete you will be issued a refund minus $45 processing fee.
● There will be no refunds to any athlete given the opportunity to take at least one run.
TBA upon completion of event