L200 Coach Course
PLEASE NOTE: OUR L100 AND L200 CERTIFICATIONS ARE GETTING A FACE LIFT. WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF REVAMPING OUR MATERIAL AND SWITCHING ONLINE LEARNING PLATFORMS. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE CERTIFICATION READY IN JULY - IN TIME FOR FREERIDE IN SOUTH AMERICA! STAY TUNED AS WE WILL SEND A COMMUNITY EMAIL WHEN CERTIFICATION IS LIVE
IT IS MANDATORY
THAT ALL COACHES SEEKING ACCESS TO COMPETITION VENUES
AND DISCOUNTED LIFT TICKETS HAVE A VALID IFSA COACH
MEMBERSHIP AND CURRENT L100 COACH CERTIFICATION.
L100 CERTIFICATION IS GOOD FOR TWO YEARS.
L200 CERTIFICATION IS GOOD FOR THREE YEARS.
IT IS MANDATORY
FOR COACHES TO REGISTER ON THE DRIVEN FOR ANY EVENT THEY PLAN TO ATTEND.
THERE ARE NO REGISTRATION FEES, HOWEVER REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR
COACHES TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE VENUE OR ENJOY TICKETING BENEFITS.
***Coaches MUST have held a L100 Coach Certification for at least one year prior to enrolling in the L200 training course.***
To purchase an IFSA Coach's membership, the L100 or L200 Coach's Training course MUST have been completed within the last two years. Once you complete L100 or L200 training, a password will be provided to permit you to purchase an IFSA coach's membership. To locate the training course, see the information below.
Accessing L200 Coach Certification
1. To access venues, you MUST have current L100 or L200 training
2. To access venues, you MUST have a 2020 IFSA Coach Membership RENEW HERE
3. Please take care of this business prior to the competition season by Dec 31st help us with our workload! Coach Membership pricing will GO UP on Jan 1.
4. Is your team registered with us? CLICK HERE
5. Review the COVID-19 Competition Guidance - CLICK HERE
6. Review and understand the IFSA Junior Series Athlete Handbook - CLICK HERE
7. Review and understand the Junior Series rule changes - COMING SOON!
8. Check out our Freeride Jobs board - CLICK HERE
9. Review the updated venue inspection policy and terrain enhancement rules with your team. In response to feedback and observation, these policies have been updated and will be implemented in 2020. (Sections 2.4 and 2.5 in the Jr Series Handbook)
10. Please make sure you and your team's families have designated IFSA for free donations on AmazonSmile - CLICK HERE
11. Have an absolutely LEGENDARY Freeride season!